Sunday, May 15, 2016

Busy Bee!

Springtime is always crazy -the sunshine makes time go so much faster plus in the school-world Spring brings along many projects, grading etc. that makes us teachers run in circles! I´ve been really busy for some time now: it´s all good things like travel, teaching, performing and such but if you see me and I seem a bit aloof it´s just that I am pretty tires at the moment :) So it´s nothing personal!!!

I´ve just finished grading (some of the stuff) and am off to pluck in my garden (it´s not an euphemism hehe) - here´s me yesterday before teaching a really fun bachlorette workshop at Studio Shangri-La in Hellsinki!

Remember that the weekly burleskitanssi-classes will go on for a while (until end of May in Lahti and 06.June at Shangri-La) so do come and shake your tail feathers with us! Then we will have a Summer break and continue the shenanigans in the Fall!

Oh, and talking about the Studio: the Shangri-La School Summershow will be Friday 3rd of June so mark your calendars, that´s the next time you can see me on stage again! Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment